Godhi laddu or wheat flour laddu is a very healthy, easy to make and tasty sweet… It is also known as *Tambittu/gulpavate* ತಂಬಿಟ್ಟು/ಗುಲ್ಪಾವಟೆ and prepared during festivals as neivedya ನೈವೇದ್ಯ/blessed food…
Wheat flour ಗೋಧಿ ಹಿಟ್ಟು :: 1 cup
Jaggery ಬೆಲ್ಲ – 1/2 cup
Cardamom- 2 powdered with sugar
Ghee ತುಪ್ಪ- 5 tea spoons
1. Dry roast wheat flour for 5 to 7 minutes,until the color of the flour changes a bit, and a nice aroma comes out.. Allow it to cool.
2. In a thick pan, put jaggery and add water , allow the jaggery to completely dissolve and once this syrup starts to boil, pour little by little the roasted wheat flour..
3. Stir the mixture continuously , by adding 4 tea spoons of ghee.. Allow the mixture to cook for 5 minutes and switch off the stove.
4. Now once the mixture is warm, start making laddus by smearing palms with ghee..
5. Godhi laddu ready to serve..
Let me know how it turns out 💐💐