Besan laadu is a very delicious sweet prepared in Indian homes, especially during navaraatri, Deepavali or Gokulaashtami..
Besan laadu is made out of kadalehittu or gramflour , ghee and sugar and very easy to make…
Fresh gram flour ಕಡಲೆಹಿಟ್ಟು – 2 cups
Sugar ಸಕ್ಕರೆ – 2 cups
Ghee ತುಪ್ಪ – 1/2 to 3/4 cup
Cardamom ಏಲಕ್ಕಿ ಪುಡಿ
raisins and cashews fried in ghee ತುಪ್ಪದಲ್ಲಿ ಕರಿದ ದ್ರಾಕ್ಷಿ ಗೋಡಂಬಿ
1. First dry roast gram flour for 8 to 10 minutes to remove raw smell
2. Now again fry gram flour by adding 2 spoons ghee until it turns golden brown.. keep stirring else it will get burnt at the bottom
3. Now powder sugar and add it to the fried kadalehittu or gram flour.
4. Lastly add ghee and cardamom, dry fruits fried in ghee.. Make rounds of besan laadus…
* The more the amount of ghee added, more tastier the laddus be..
* If you find too much sweet with above measurement, can reduce the sugar to 1.5 cups
* Adding dry fruits is optional